La mejor receta de tarta Banoffee
- 1 big bowl.
- 1 rolling pin.
- 1 knife.
- 1 electric mixer with a whisk.
- 1 18cm pie pan.
|5 tbsp toffee.|
|170g whipping cream.|
|25g icing sugar.|
|Chocolate for grating|
Crush biscuits and add melted butter.
Cover the pie pan including the sides with the biscuits in an even layer. Push down with the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. Put it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Spoon the toffee over the bottom of the biscuit base. Spread it out evenly carefully.
Peel the bananas and slice them. Gently push the bananas into the top of the caramel until the base is covered.
Meanwhile whip the cream with the icing sugar and reserve.
Spoon the whipping cream on top of the bananas.
Grate the chocolate over the cream.
Chill the dessert before serving it, if not serving will be messy.
Cooking Safety Rules
- Always wash your hands before and after handling food.
- Always tie back long hair.
- Keep food preparation surfaces and cookware clean.
- Take your time and follow the recipe, one step at a time.
- Keep your hands away from your face and mouth while cooking.
- Always keep raw food away from cooked food. Never use the same utensils that you use for raw food with cooked food.
- Return perishable foods to the fridge or freezer as soon as possible after use.
- Wash fruit and vegetables under cold water before use.
- Always ask your coach before working with knives or going near hot things.
- Handle knives and other sharp equipment with extreme care.
- Use oven gloves when taking hot dishes from the oven.
- Clean up when you are finished