La mejor receta de magdalenas Cookie Monster monstruo de las galletas
- Cupcake liners.
- Cooking spatula
- 1 big bowl.
- Piping bags.
- Piping tip #233 Wilton.
- 1 big strainer.
- 1 cooling rack
- 1 Knife.
For the Cupcake
- 125g butter at room temperature.
- 125g sugar.
- 90g all purpose flour.
- 40g cornstarch (Maizena).
- 2 large eggs.
- ½ packet of baking powder (1 teaspoon).
For the frosting
- Blue food colouring.
- 270g icing sugar.
- 45g butter at room temperature.
- 120g cream cheese at room. temperature (Philadelphia).
For the assembly
- Candy eyeballs.
- Mini Chips Ahoy cookies.
Preheat oven to 200ºC.
In a bowl combine butter and sugar until light and fluffy (it’s easier with a mixer).
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until mostly combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
Sieve the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and cornstarch.
Mix the dry ingredients with the dough.
Fill the cupcake liners (no need to butter them) ¾ full and bake in the middle of the oven for 18 minutes or until cooked.
Let the cupcakes cool on a cooling rack out of the oven.
Prepare the frosting by creaming the butter with the icing sugar. Add the cream cheese until well combined. Finally add the food colouring with a toothpick.
Pipe the frosting onto your cupcakes and decorate them with the candy eyeballs.
Make a slot with a knife and insert a cookie.
A correct mise en place will allow the chef to cook in the most efficient way without having to stop
- Before you begin, make sure that the cooking area is clean and tidy.
- Read recipe at least twice to be sure that you complete understand it.
- Planning is the most important step. If you have aby doubts check with your coach.
- Prepare everithing you need in advance and ensure that all the equipment and utensils are clean and working.
- Multitasking is a myth