La mejor receta de Tarta Oreo
- 18cm baking pan
- Rolling pin
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 40g butter
For Chocolate Cream
- 80ml whipping cream
- 80g chocolate
- 20g butter
- 30g condensed milk
- Mini Oreo Cookies and chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
Crush the cookies using only the black part; discard the cream inside. Mix with the melted butter.
Cover the pie pan, including the sides, with the cookies in an even layer. Push down with the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
Let it cool for a while.
For chocolate cream
Heat whipping cream at low heat, not allowing it to boil. Set aside.
Cut chocolate in pieces and add it to the cream with condensed milk and butter. Combine till blended.
Pour the cream over the cookie base and let it rest for 5 minutes.
Decorate the cake with mini Oreo cut in halves and chocolate chips.
Cooking Safety Rules
- Always wash your hands before and after handling food.
- Always tie back long hair.
- Keep food preparation surfaces and cookware clean.
- Take your time and follow the recipe, one step at a time.
- Keep your hands away from your face and mouth while cooking.
- Always keep raw food away from cooked food. Never use the same utensils that you use for raw food with cooked food.
- Return perishable foods to the fridge or freezer as soon as possible after use.
- Wash fruit and vegetables under cold water before use.
- Always ask your coach before working with knives or going near hot things.
- Handle knives and other sharp equipment with extreme care.
- Use oven gloves when taking hot dishes from the oven.
- Clean up when you are finished