La mejor receta de Sushi
Salmon sushi (maki and nigiri)
- A makisu (bamboo rolling mat).
- A pot and a lid for the rice.
- A strainer.
- A mixing bowl for the awase su.
- A cutting board.
- A knife for the fish.
- A spoon.
- A fan to chill the rice.
|250 g. of rice (round grain rice).|
|250 g. of water.|
|45 g. of awase su seasoning.|
|5 sheets of nori seaweed.|
|1 salmon filet.|
|4 surimi sticks.|
First, cook the rice:
- First, wash the rice in cold water through the strainer 6 – 8 times.
- Then, add the rice to the pot with the same amount of water.
- Next, put the lid on the pot and cook the rice 2-3 minutes at medium-high temperature, 15 minutes at low temperature and 10 minutes with the heat off.
Then, put the rice in the mixing bowl and season with the awase su seasoning.
Then, chill the rice with the fan.
Next, peel and cut in slices the avocado and the salmon filet.
For the makis:
- First, put the nori over the makisu and spread the rice over it.
- Next, place the salmon, avocado and/or surimi on the rice and roll it.
- Finally, cut thick slices of the roll with a wet knife and serve with soy sauce.
For the nigiri:
- First, form rice balls in your hands.
- Then, cut the salmon in very thiny slices and place them over the rice.
- Finally, serve with some soy sauce/wasabi.
PLEASE MAKE AN EFFORT TO KEEP MATERIALS AND WORKING AREAS TIDY AND LEAVE EVERYTHING CLEAN